Open as PDF
2. BRIDGE PANEL
2.4 Standby Display
The standby display appears after the start-up is completed. This display is divided
into three areas, information area, status area, and help area.
All types of operating information appear here.
The status area has five boxes which show system status.
BRIDGE ALARM box
- Green: Standby (no bridge alarms)
- Red/Gray flashing: Bridge alarm active
- Yellow: Pending alarm is active
- Gray: Bridge alarm OFF
WATCH ALARM box
- Green: Standby condition (no watch safety alarms)
- Red/Gray flashing: Watch safety alarm active
- Gray: Watch safety alarm OFF
- HARBOUR: Harbour mode (When this mode is selected, the buzzer sounds and
MODE is colored red. MODE becomes yellow after BUZ STOP and ACK keys are
- ATTENDED: Bridge attended mode
- ONE MAN: One-man mode
The BACK-UP box shows the name of the back-up officer, for example, C-Officer.
BRIDGE ALARM SYSTEM BR-1000