Open as PDF
Platinum™Series 60 Part No 1110538
NOTE: For this procedure, refer to Detail “C” in FIGURE 11.1.
1. Turn unit on ( ).
2. Install pressure gauge onto oxygen outlet.
NOTE: Use a 0 - 30 p.s.i. pressure gauge.
NOTE: Check O
pressure at oxygen outlet. It should read a steady five p.s.i. ± 0.5 p.s.i. If pressure
is not in specification, proceed to STEP 3. If pressure falls within specification, no adjustment is
3. Unplug unit.
4. Remove cabinet. Refer to Removing Cabinet
on page 25.
5. Move product tank back to access regulator. Refer to Replacing Regulator on page 58.
6. Plug unit in and turn power switch on ( ).
7. Locate the pressure adjustment screw for 5 liter models (adjustment knob for l0 liter
model) in center of pressure regulator top.
8. For five liter models only insert a 9/64-inch Allen wrench into the pressure adjustment
9. While reading pressure gauge, do one of the following:
• Turn pressure adjustment screw or adjustment knob, clockwise to increase output
• Turn pressure adjustment screw or adjustment knob, counterclockwise to decrease
10. Adjust until pressure reads:
• For 5 liter: a steady five p.s.i. ± 0.5 p.s.i.
• For 10 liter models built after 4/06: steady 9 p.s.i. ± 0.5 p.s.i.
11. Once required pressure is achieved, reinstall cabinet. Refer to Removing Cabinet on
12. Refer to Troubleshooting
on page 17 if you are unable to adjust or maintain five p.s.i.
± 0.5 p.s.i.
NOTE: After ten (10) minutes of run time, retest output pressure of concentrator to insure proper
operation and/or spec levels.