Open as PDF
• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole switch hav-
ing a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• Remove the grease filters (see paragraph Maintenance) being
sure that the connector of the feeding cable is correctly inserted
in the socket placed on the side of the fan.
Fitting the Chimney
• Open the two side pieces out slightly, hook them up behind the
brackets 7.2.1 and bring them back together again until they
are in contact.
• Fix the upper part of the Chimney to the upper Bracket at the
side, using the Screws 12c (2.9 x 9.5) provided.
Warning: If it has been extended so far that the lower slots in
the upper chimney are level with the holes in the bracket, use
the screws 12c provided to fix it; otherwise only use the
bottom bracket as a stop for the upper chimney.
• Open out the two Chimney side flaps, hook them up between
the upper chimney and the wall and then close them up again
until they touch.
• Fix the lower part to the Hood canopy at the sides, using 2
screws 12c (2.9 x 9.5) provided.