Open as PDF
RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
The Instructions for Use apply to several versions of this appliance. Accordingly, you may find
descriptions of individual features that do not apply to your specific appliance.
• The manufacturer will not be held liable for any damages resulting from incorrect or improper
• The minimum safety distance between the cooker top and the extractor hood is 650 mm (some
models can be installed at a lower height, please refer to the paragraphs on working dimensions
• Check that the mains voltage corresponds to that indicated on the rating plate fixed to the inside of
• For Class I appliances, check that the domestic power supply guarantees adequate earthing.
Connect the extractor to the exhaust flue through a pipe of minimum diameter 120 mm. The route
of the flue must be as short as possible.
• Do not connect the extractor hood to exhaust ducts carrying combustion fumes (boilers, fireplaces,
• If the extractor is used in conjunction with non-electrical appliances (e.g. gas burning appliances), a
sufficient degree of aeration must be guaranteed in the room in order to prevent the backflow of
exhaust gas. The kitchen must have an opening communicating directly with the open air in order
to guarantee the entry of clean air. When the cooker hood is used in conjunction with appliances
supplied with energy other than electric, the negative pressure in the room must not exceed 0,04
mbar to prevent fumes being drawn back into the room by the cooker hood.
• In the event of damage to the power cable, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or by the
technical service department, in order to prevent any risks.
“WARNING: Failure to install the screws or fixing device in accordance with these instructions may
result in electrical hazards.”
• The extractor hood has been designed exclusively for domestic use to eliminate kitchen smells.
• Never use the hood for purposes other than for which it has been designed.
• Never leave high naked flames under the hood when it is in operation.
• Adjust the flame intensity to direct it onto the bottom of the pan only, making sure that it does not
engulf the sides.
• Deep fat fryers must be continuously monitored during use: overheated oil can burst into flames.
• Do not flambè under the range hood; risk of fire
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sen-
sory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given su-
pervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• “WARNING: Accessible parts may become hot when used with cooking appliances.”.
• Switch off or unplug the appliance from the mains supply before carrying out any maintenance
• Clean and/or replace the Filters after the specified time period (Fire hazard).
• Clean the hood using a damp cloth and a neutral liquid detergent.
The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it
shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product
is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could
otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed information about recycling of this product,
please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.