Open as PDF
CONNECTION OF MOTOR UNIT/HOOD
• Remove the Grease filters from the Hood Canopy 1.
• Unfasten the 4 screws on the corners of the Suction
• Remove any Activated charcoal filters from the
Motor unit 3.
• From inside the Hood canopy, screw the Motor unit 3
to the Hood canopy 1 using 6 Screws 12f provided.
Warning: Cable raceway 19 must be screwed into
place using one of the Screws 12f to fix it in the
position shown in the figure, locking the Hood wiring
• Make the electrical connections between the Motor
Unit 3 and the Hood Canopy 1, connecting the
Controls connector and the Lighting connector.
Warning: Make sure that the Connectors are
properly inserted into the housing.
Warning: There will be a specific Connector
according to the type of controls.
• For the Recirculation Version, fit the Activated
Charcoal Odour Filter, if there is one.
• Replace the Suction Panel, using the 4 screws
removed as above.
• Replace the metal grease filters.