Open as PDF
REMOTE CONTROL (OPTIONAL)
The appliance can be controlled using a remote control powered
by a 1.5 V carbon-zinc alkaline batteries of the standard LR03-
AAA type (not included).
• Do not place the remote control near to heat sources.
• Used batteries must be disposed of in the proper manner.
Metal grease filters
They can be washed in the dishwasher, and need to be cleaned
whenever Button G flashes or at least once every 2 months use,
or more frequently if use is particularly intensive.
Resetting the alarm signal
• Turn the Lights and the Suction motor off, then disable the 24h
function, if enabled.
• Press button G and hold for approximately 5 seconds (See
paragraph on Use).
Cleaning the Filters
• Remove the filters one at a time holding them up with one
hand and pulling the handle downwards with the other hand at
the same time.
• Wash the filters, taking care not to bend them. Allow them to
dry before refitting.
• When refitting the filters, make sure that the handle is visible
on the outside.