Open as PDF
DISMANTLING/CLEANING SOUNDPROOFING ELEMENTS
• Remove the Metal grease filters.
• Remove the Suction Panel by unfastening the 4 screws at the
• Remove the Activated charcoal filter, using the hooks
• Extract the Soundproofing Elements by pressing on them.
• Clean them with a damp cloth and replace them, first making
sure that they are completely dry.
• Replace the Activated charcoal filters.
• Replace the Metal grease filters and the Suction Panel.
Warning: Take care not to damage/break the element when it is
Warning: This appliance is fitted with a white LED lamp classed as 1M
according to EN 60825-1: 1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001 standards; maxi-
mum optical power emitted @439nm: 7µW. Do not look directly at the
light through optical devices (binoculars, magnifying glasses…).
• For replacement contact technical support. ("To purchase contact tech-