Open as PDF
– Eng 3 –
HOW TO SWITCH FROM TO (FROM TO ).
1. In power-off mode, press and hold the
button for 6
seconds. When starts ﬂ ashing, release the button.
2. Press the
button again to switch from to .
3. Wait until the CTD504 automatically shuts off and restarts. It
is now ready to use.
1. In power-off mode, press and release the
enter Memory Recall Mode. Press the
The LCD screen displays the ﬁ rst memory set number with
the latest measuring result.
2. Press the
button repeatedly to scroll through all 12
stored results in a loop.
1. While holding the
button, press and release the
CTD504 starts up.
2. When the LCD displays the previous measuring result, release the
3. To check memory erasing, turn the CTD504 off, and enter Memory Recall Mode
• ﬂ ashes: You can still measure, but the accuracy may not impaired.
lights or no reaction at all: Change the battery as soon as possible.
Note: Change the battery away from small children and any source of heat.
1. Press the upper part of the battery cap to unlock it.
2. Insert the tip of a tool into the gap at the side of the battery
compartment. Remove the worn-out battery.
3. Insert a new CR2032 lithium battery into the CTD504,
according to the polarities in the ﬁ gure. Push it ﬁ rmly into
place with a “click”, then replace the cap.