Open as PDF
- Eng 5 -
Precautions for use
1. If you suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure or other
circulatory disease, consult your physician before using the monitor.
2. If you feel abnormal pressure of the cuff during use or any other
irregularity, reduce the pressure by immediately switching off the
power or remove the batteries and consult the sales outlet where
3. If you think the measurement is abnormal or if measurement makes
you feel unwell, discontinue use and consult your physician.
4. Blood pressure measurement may not be possible for anyone with
a weak pulse or arrhythmia.
5. Repeated blood pressure measurement may cause problems such
as congestion or swelling in some people.
6. Frequently repeated blood pressure measurements will not give
accurate results. Allow an interval of about 1 minute between
7. If you suffer from a severe problem with blood circulation in your
arms, consult your physician before using the monitor. Failure to do
so could be hazardous to your health.
8. Measurement may not be possible for anyone with insufﬁ cient
blood ﬂ ow to the area where measurements will be taken or who
suffers from a frequent irregular heartbeat. Consult your physician
for advice on whether to use the monitor.
9. DO NOT wrap the cuff around an injured wrist.
Measure your blood pressure at the same time each
* Your blood pressure changes all the time. This means that data
gathered over a long period has far more signiﬁ cance than data
from just one measurement. For this reason, you must measure your
blood pressure on a daily basis. Ideally, you should measure your
blood pressure at the same time each day, wherever possible.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE