Open as PDF
- Eng 6 -
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE
13. DO NOT use mobile phones near the monitor as this could result in
14. If you use a cardiac pacemaker, consult your physician before using
15. Be sure to use this unit only for measuring blood pressure. DO NOT
use it for any other purpose.
16. DO NOT use this unit on infants.
17. Blood pressure measurement may not be possible for anyone with
common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats
or atrial ﬁ brillation.
1. DO NOT store the blood pressure monitor in locations exposed to
direct sunlight, high temperatures (over 60°C), low temperatures
(below -20°C), high relative humidity (over 95%) or excessive
amounts of dust.
2. DO NOT drop the blood pressure monitor or subject it to other
shocks or vibration.
3. Remove the batteries if the monitor will be left unused for a long
4. DO NOT attempt to disassemble the monitor.
5. DO NOT bend the cuff excessively.
6. If the monitor is very dirty, wipe it clean with a cloth moistened with
sterilizing alcohol or a neutral detergent. Then wipe it with a dry
7. NEVER clean the blood pressure monitor with thinners or benzene,
as this could damage the monitor.
8. To clean the cuff, wipe it with a moist cloth. Avoid hard rubbing, as
this will cause air leakages.