Open as PDF
Professional Care has been carefully designed to
offer you and your family a unique brushing experience that
is both safe and effective.
Read all instructions before using.
In order to reduce the risk of electrocution:
1. Do not place or store the charger where it can fall or be
pulled into a tub or sink.
2. Do not place the charger in water or other liquid.
3. Do not reach for a charger that has fallen into water.
4. Do not use while bathing.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Close supervision is necessary when this product is
used by, on, or near children or invalids.
2. Use this product only for its intended use as described in
this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended
by the manufacturer.
3. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
4. Never drop the appliance or insert any object into any
opening of the appliance.
5. Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or
plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped
or damaged or if it has been dropped into water. If any of
these occur, please contact a service center and return
the product for examination and repair.
1. Periodically check the cord for damage. If cord is
damaged, take the charging unit to an Oral-B Service
Center. A damaged or nun-functioning unit should no
longer be used.
2. If the toothbrush handle is dropped, the brush head
should be replaced before the next use even if no
damage is visible
3. Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. This can
cause an electric shock.
4. When unplugging, always hold the power plug instead of
5. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire,
electric shock or injury. Consult your dealer for repairs or
contact an Oral-B Service center. Do not disassemble
the product except when disposing of the battery.
6. When taking out the battery for disposal, use caution not
short the positive (+) and negative (–) terminals.
7. This product is not intended for use by children under
If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition,
consult your dental professional prior to use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
99469395_D16U_NA.indd 399469395_D16U_NA.indd 3 11.02.2010 13:00:45 Uhr11.02.2010 13:00:45 Uhr