Sunbeam Blood Pressure Monitor Product Support


Aug 4th, 2008 at 2:50pm

12-00 Printer Tape

for Sunbeam Blood Pressure Monitor

Where can I buy rolls of new printer tape for my Model #7657 Blood Pressure Monitor?


  • fsalazar
    Yes you can get Omron 90TRP thermal paper from Helping Hands 888-705-6065 @ $6.50 per box of 5 rolls, shipping 5.95.
    I just orderedd some. Will let you know if they work.

    Was this comment useful?

  • pky61mom
    I am also looking for the printer tape for model 7657.

    Was this comment useful?

  • kkkeener
    You can use Omron 90TPR thermal paper and buy from Helping Hands 888-705-6065 @ $7.00/ box + shiping

    Was this comment useful?

  • kyser1068
    I called Sunbeam customer service phone number 877-786-5742 and they said to go to CVS or Walgreen. They sell the replacement parts for the Sunbeam BP monitor. I haven't gone yet but I'm going to try tomorrow

    Was this comment useful?

  • bshmr
    38mm (1.5 in) wide thermal receipt tape will work though you likely have to make your own tiny rolls (from far longer, thicker rolls).

    I found a local office supply shop (Excel Office Supply & Equipment 64108) that can get 5-packs of thermal tape for a small portable calculator which will work (for about $11 sans S&H).

    Was this comment useful?

  • fsalazar
    I need printer tapes for Model 7657 or 7657-10
    12-00 is the printer tape model #

    Was this comment useful?

  • jjlucas2
    I need to order tape for Model 7657-10. Where could I palce the order.

    Was this comment useful?

  • buddiefritz
    I have been to CVS and cannot find paper please help I need the printer tape.

    Was this comment useful?

  • phaddon10
    You can get Omron 90TPR tape (pkg of 5 rolls) at for $7.99 with free shipping.

    Was this comment useful?

  • Sign In

Need help with this product?

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • ManualsOnline Blog
  • ManualsOnline Google Plus