I have a Norelco Rotartract 950rx and I want to take it to Germany where the voltage is 205v/50 cycle. can I plug it in to the wall (I have a plug converter "straight through). Or, do I have to use a voltage transformer to recharge it?

Asked by Tim on 01/08/2015 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 5 years, 6 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.