Open as PDF
— Eng 2 —
CLEANING METHOD OF CUFF
After cleaning the cuff with a neutral detergent, lightly rinse it
with water and let it dry in the air. Hard rubbing or washing in a
washing machine will cause air leakage. Also, be careful not to
get water into the air hose.
General Remarks on blood pressure measurement
• If the cuff is to be deflated quickly, depress “POWER” switch.
• The attached cuff is suited for an arm circumstance of 22cm
• When attaching the cuff, rubber cuff hose should be placed
on the inside of your arm on top of the arterial.
• Self measurement is no therapy! In no case may you change
the dosage of medication prescribed by your physician.
• In operation for blood pressure measurement, you should
urinate and should remain relatively still for 10 to 15 min-
utes prior to measurement.
• Exercise, eating and drinking, smoking, etc., prior to mea-
surement may affect the results.
• The blood pressure varies constantly throughout the day.
Measurement should be made regularly at the same time
• Do NOT be impressed by the results of one measurement.
Keep a record of blood pressure variations. Many readings
tell a story.
• Emotional stress may tend to cause pressure to rise.
For proper measurement of blood pressure
• Take a deep breath five or six time and then relax before
measuring blood pressure. If you are tense when taking
the measurement, you will not get a valid reading.
Measuring method: Oscillometric system
Indication: Digital display, Height: 14.5mm
Measuring range: Pressure; 0 ~ 280mmHg, Pulse; 40 ~ 180 beat/min.
Accuracy: Pressure; ±3mmHg, Pulse; ±5%
Inflation: Automatic inflation at suitable level by internal pump
Deflation: Electromagnetic valve
Memory function: 1 data
Power source: 4 “AA” (LR6) Alkaline batteries
Battery life: Approx. 700 times/LR6 (once a day, 170mmHg, room temp. 22°C)
Rated voltage: 6V DC
Working temp. & humidity: +10°C ~ +40°C, 30 to 85%RH
Storage temp. & humidity: –20°C ~ +60°C, 10 to 95%RH
Outside dimensions: 171mm(W) × 125mm(D) × 65mm(H)
Weight: 440g (Apparatus and batteries)
Electric shock protection: Type B equipment
Accessories: Preformed Cuff, 4 “AA” (LR6) batteries, Instruction manual
*Specifications and designs may be changed without notice in the event of improvements being made.